The Valentines Week became fitter and healthier with the Solace Fete
Here's what we have to offer...
Our club encourages wellness by providing top of the line equipment, first class instructors, innovative classes, and staff that work to maintain a facility that serves each individual in body and mind. All the motivation you need for your personal fitness is right here. Our Spacious facility enables comfortable exercising, with room so that you can move at your own pace and what sets our gym apart from the others is our great atmosphere for serious training and our friendly approach to our members. Come in and see for yourself.
Our gym is equipped for as tough of a workout as you can handle.
One thing that all the equipment has in common is that it works! And remember, it's not shiny equipment that's going to get you in top shape, it's about using it the right way and getting the job done!
- Treadmill - Walking regularly on a treadmill helps you maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system, which includes your muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Cross Trainer - It combines the movements and benefits of hiking, cross country skiing, and biking. With elliptical exercise equipment, your legs travel in an elongated circular motion.
- Rowing - Using a rowing machine can help to build and tone your muscles, strengthen your cardiovascular function and increase your stamina.
- Cross Ramp - Combining elliptical motion and Cross Ramp technology solves two problems with indoor aerobic workouts - high-impact exercise that stresses joints and equipment that works too few muscle groups.
- Summit Trainer - Extreme Cardio Workout. The natural motion of climbing - one of the most demanding activities in the world - is replicated in the short, quick strides and long, deep lunges of the Summit Trainer.
- Cycling - Pedalling for long periods of time increases your heart rate, helping improve circulation and breathing.
- Chest Press - These types of exercises benefit the chest, shoulder and triceps muscles and are at the core of most chest-building regimens.
- Pecdec - Working your chest muscles on a Pec Deck machine helps you isolate the muscle without stress.
- Highlat Pulldown - Pulldowns, commonly referred to as lat pulldowns, are a popular means of strengthening the back, shoulder and arm muscles.
- Leg Press - The Leg Press exercise enables you to focus on your major leg muscles.
- Leg Extension - Leg Extensions are a key exercise in strengthening the patellar ligament and quadriceps attachment for the knee.
- Leg Curl - The Leg Curl is an isolation exercise that targets the hamstring muscles.
- Chin Assist - Chin Ups and Dips are two of the best exercises of all time to train the upper body.
- Dual Pulley - Pulley machines allow you to exercise in relative safety as you cannot drop the weight on yourself while you are working out.
- Hack Squat Machine - The Hack Squat Exercise primarily targets your quadriceps, but also work your glutes, hamstrings, calves, and lower back - It's a complete lower body exercise.
- Smith Machine - The Smith Machine is like a power rack except the barbell is locked in place and can only move in a linear diagonal way. So only straight up and down.
- Kettle Ball - Kettlebells aren't anything new, but their popularity in fitness circles continues to rise - and with good reason. When used correctly, kettlebells are extremely effective training tools for providing total-body strength and conditioning.
- TRX Suspension - TRX Suspension training is beneficial for all levels of athlete. Just by changing your body position slightly, the load can be increased or decreased on your muscles meaning that everyone can use this method of training. TRX suspension workouts will not only improve your muscle strength, but also your cardiovascular endurance.
- Bosu Ball - To use the BOSU ball for balance training, place the domed side facing down. Standing on the flat platform will require you to engage your stabilizing muscles. In the beginning, simply maintaining your balance while standing still may be all you can manage.