The Valentines Week became fitter and healthier with the Solace Fete
Category: Reebok Certified Fitness Studio
Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength and develops control and endurance in the whole human body. It puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core, and improving coordination and balance.
Pilates' system allows for different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty from beginner to advance or to any other level, and also in terms of the instructor and practitioner's specific goals and/or limitations.
Intensity can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises.
Benefits of Pilates
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Improved stabilisation of your spine
- Improved posture
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Increased lung capacity and circulation
- Improved concentration